Saturday, April 21, 2012

EUR/USD, USD/CHF & USD/RUB

Count 1

I prefer the count above the most, However I wouldn't be aggressive about it. Another ALT count would be that we are forming a diagonal from the low (on USD/CHF as well) with wave 1-2-3 complete, I don't like that count due to the larger pattern in perspective & due to the wave 2 that unfolded as a flat, A 'rule' of a diagonal triangle is that wave 2 & 4 must be zigzags, however experience has taught me that its better to keep my mind open
Count 2
I don't like this count as much as I like the previous one due to the wave a impulse not adhering to some guidelines one would expect about impulse waves and the internal structure is subject to debate, but it pays to keep an open mind.
Count 3
The last chart posted above once again is one of my alternates
Above is my preferred count.

ALT on CHF: Similar to the EUR/USD (Count 3) Alternate diagonal wave C in formation.
All the following charts support that the USD is setting stage for an exceptional rally soon.

Regards,
Ahmed Farghaly

No comments:

Post a Comment